Here are some fun facts about this race
- The Grand Blanc family fun fest happens between June 10th to June 12th of 2016. If you are a participant and are over 21, you get a wristband to get into the beer tent at the fun fest on Friday. Click on the image to open the flyer from the Grand Blanc Chamber's website about the Beer and Entertainment tent schedule or to go to the fun fest page.
- And...Ronald McDonald®will be in the house! What a way to celebrate with your kids. Run the race with Ronald McDonald® and then take your family to the fun fest to start an excellent weekend!
- Ronald McDonald® will be the "pilot" for the race.
- He will be cruising the course and leading the racers on the route!
- Back this year!! "Sweet treats" for all finishers including Nicole's amazing cupcakes, Marie's tasty chocolate covered pretzels or Laurie's fabulous fudge! You gotta love a race that lets you indulge guilt free!
- Earlier this week, our race director Marie Heath gave an interview at WNEM about Ovarian Cancer awareness and the Teal Track and Trail race. It was crisp and to the point about the symptoms and what you can do to help.
- Kim Thiel (her team is "Striding for Kim and awareness") is an Ovarian cancer survivor and gave this really nice interview at Channel 25 about Ovarian cancer and also about the race. Click the link below to watch the video
Have you registered yet? If you have not, please register today by clicking here. If you have, then please get a friend/relative to sign up as well.
Help Spread the word. Like us on facebook.